Initially posted with an Asking Price of $1,000,000
The sale of a practice represents the culmination of years of hard work and sacrifice. It is the dedication by the owner who has put passion and energy into it so it can thrive and truly succeed. A practice is not just a source of income or place to treat patients but an environment where the people feel like family. Dental offices are members of a community and take pride in the positive effect they have on the patients who choose to be there. This clinic is the very essence of this. As such, a quick close is necessary.
ROI Corporation has been entrusted with the duty of representing this practice sooner than expected. The owner of this 25-year office passed in April 2020 after a valiant two-year battle against cancer. It is now our responsibility to help ensure the family receives the respect and dignity of the legacy created by this owner.
This well-established office has its roots planted firmly in a very stable and busy area of GTA. The office itself is located in a charming, converted house which is owned by the doctor’s spouse. At this time, the property is not for sale, but the new owner will have the first right to purchase in the future. A good lease with no demolition clause will be provided. The clinic is a total of approximately 1,800 square feet with 3 operatories on the main level and a lab in the basement. The office allows for an efficient use of space and patient flow and there is definite room for expansion. The practice has ample parking and is also easily accessible by public transportation. It is one of the few areas in GTA that continues to experience growth presenting the new owner with continued opportunity to expand further.
Historically, the office was open 5 days per week with 1 Saturday per month. Currently, the clinic offers a minimum of 2 days per week and varies with an additional 2 days. Goodwill has been successfully maintained due to the excellent staff, strong hygiene program and locum doctors.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Hygiene is just under 40%
- Approximately 20 referrals for oral surgery, implants, molar endos and ortho each referred out monthly
- Assignment with 85% of patients having insurance
- Excellent sterilization system and COVID compliant
- ~1,800 square feet with an excellent lease with exclusivity and no demolition clause.
- Just under 1,000+ active patients
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- An Information Booklet and Virtual Tour will be provided within 48 hours of the request
- Offers will be presented as received
- Appointments to view the practice will be available to interested parties
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Jackie Joachim, Sales Representative & COO.