ROI Corporation is pleased to present this listing in conjunction with Ref #4622. This clinic was purchased in 2016 but due to a serious health issue our client must now divest himself of ownership.
The practice is situated in a strip plaza in a densely populated and rejuvenating area. The office is highly visible and offers ample parking for patients. The office is also easily accessible by public transportation. The lease has terms and renewals until March 2029 with our client expecting another 5-year term.
The dental office is approximately 1,600 square feet. There are presently 4 operatories, a private office, business office and staff room with the potential to expand. As such, the office has continued growth potential. The office is set up and compliant with IPAC, X-ray and COVID protection program. In light of the pandemic, our vendor has also made the appropriate modifications to the operatories as well as having air purifiers in each operatory.
70% of the dentistry offered in this clinic is easily duplicatable. The vendor refers out 20-30 procedures monthly consisting of pediatric, endos and ortho cases. The current hours also can easily be expanded to meet existing and new patients’ needs. Our client is only able to offer 13 hours of dentistry and 9-18 hours of hygiene weekly. Therefore, the practice only able to accepts limited number of new patients –and turns others away. Again, this is an opportunity for the new owner to capture. This is an assignment practice with 80% of patients having insurance coverage – less than 5% are social service. Clinic records, charts and x-rays are stored digitally.
Our client is selling the office due to health concerns. He also have 2 other locations that are also available – Ref #4622 & Ref #4617 Coming Soon!
Highlights of this practice include:
- 20-30 referrals for pediatrics, endos and ortho each referred out monthly
- Assignment practice with 80% of patients having good insurance
- Low accounts receivable
- 1,600 square feet
- 4 operatories + business office, private office and staff room
- Approximately 700 active patients with over 1,600 registered in the practice
- Software used is Tracker
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour and Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Webinar will be available for qualified candidates on Sunday, April 11, 2021 from 9am to 9pm.
- Appraisal will be available following the webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held for parties seriously considering this opportunity on Sunday, April 18, 2021
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, April 23, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Jackie Joachim, Sales Representative & COO.