ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to own both a practice and the real estate. This clinic was purchased in 2013 and relocated to the current location in 2018. Due to a serious health issue our client must now divest himself of ownership.
The practice is situated on a main street in a densely populated and central location. The office is highly visible and operates out of a 2-storey house that is zoned for both residential and commercial purposes. There is the option to expand or simply live where you work. Ample parking for patients is available and the office is also easily accessible by public transportation. The location offers excellent visibility to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic. The building has been modified to ensure wheelchair accessibility.
The main floor, which is the dental office, is approximately 840 square feet. There are presently 3 operatories, a private office and business office, leaving great potential to expand. As such, the office has continued growth potential. The facility is set up and compliant with IPAC, X-ray and COVID protection program. In light of the pandemic, our vendor has also made the appropriate modifications to the operatories as well as having air purifiers in each operatory with an in-house laundry should new owner wish to exercise this option.
Any dentist can walk into this practice and take over as no complicated procedures are being completed. The dentistry offered is truly bread and butter. The vendor refers out at least 15 procedures monthly consisting oral surgery, endos and ortho cases. The current hours also can easily be expanded to meet existing and new patients’ needs. Due to the reduced hours our client is able to offer because of health issues, the practice only accepts limited number of new patients – approximately 7-8 per month and turns others away. Again, this is an opportunity for the new owner to capture. This is an assignment practice with 80-90% of patients having insurance coverage; less than 5% are social service. Clinic records, charts and x-rays are stored digitally. Tracker is the software used in the practice.
Our client is selling the office due to health concerns. He also has 2 other locations that are also available – Ref #4621 & Ref #4617 Coming Soon!
Highlights of this practice include:
- 15 referrals for oral surgery, molar endos and ortho each referred out monthly
- Assignment practice with 80-90% of patients having good insurance
- Low accounts receivable
- 840 square feet
- Owning the real estate ensures no issues with landlords, renewals or a demolition clause
- 3 operatories
- Approximately 700 active patients
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour and Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Webinar will be available for qualified candidates on Sunday, April 11, 2021 from 9am to 9pm.
- The Appraisal will be available following the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held for parties seriously considering this opportunity on Sunday, April 18, 2021
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, April 23, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review