Reduced Asking Price; originally listed with an Asking Price of $550,000
An ideal, 2-operatory practice is available for sale! This listing would be perfect for a first-time owner to have the comfort of learning the ins and outs of ownership without having the pressure of a seven-figure loan. Alternatively, the practice would also be viable for a satellite practice for someone with experience. The conservative hours of the practice also allows for the successful purchaser to strike a balance between work and personal life.
Established in the late 1990’s in the current professional health building, the practice changed units in 2007 to its ground floor unit near the main entrance. While there are other dental offices in the building, it is clear that the high level of demand from the surrounding area is able to support the thriving businesses.
The location is very desirable due to the many parks and greenspace in this residential area with retail and other businesses dispersed through out. The interest in the area is leading to many developers focusing on residential builds.
An intimate, effective team consisting of 2 employees contributes to them taking pride in their work as well as the growth of the practice. Our client is selling as they are looking to pursue other opportunities. However, rest assured that they will enter into a non-compete and non-solicitation as they are very committed to the future of the practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 700 active patients
- Current lease term until 2025 with 5-year renewal option
- No demolition or relocation clauses in lease
- 95% of patients have insurance coverage
- No hygienists currently employed; ability to create & grow hygiene team
- Ample parking available and extremely accessible
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour and Webinar Recording will be distributed to qualified parties
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review