ROI Corporation is eager to bring you this highly anticipated, long-standing general family practice. Built approximately 30 years ago, this practice has been a staple in the community for decades. The owner’s approach to dentistry is patient-centered – creating a compassionate, empathetic environment to make the experience more pleasant and rewarding. He believes in treating with a gentle hand, and focusing on the whole patient, not just the mouth.
Open 6 days a week, our client has nearly maximized practice hours and created a well-oiled machine. With approximately 1,570 unique patients seen in the last 12 months, and 15-20 new patients per month post-shutdown, this practice has proven, without a doubt, to be “pandemic-proof”. This office sits in the heart of a quaint neighborhood in Mississauga and can rely on incredible exposure to drive the growth strategy of our new owner.
Our client takes immense pride in ensuring their patients are treated in an environment that upholds the highest of standards. His long-time focus on continually improving practice protocols has proven incredibly useful over the last 12+ months. He has always been adamant about ensuring that patient care and safety is at the forefront of each visit. This honourable level of professionalism and thoughtfulness is clearly appreciated by his loyal patient base.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 70%+ of patients have insurance coverage
- Impressive cash flow equalling over 50% of gross income
- 20-25 procedures referred out per month
- Opportunity for growth in the hygiene department with implementation of a strong recall program
- Fully updated IPAC and RCDSO regulatory COVID-19 controls
- Continued renovations create a beautiful, welcoming environment
- A webinar will be held on Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 @ 3:15PM
- Register for webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4666127652163107084
- Open and/or private one-on-one meetings will be held (by appointment only) on Sunday, May 30, 2021
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Monday, May 31st, 2020 @ 3:15PM
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Friday, June 11th, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.