The Appraisal is in the process of being updated and will be distributed to qualified parties on or before Monday, July 5, 2021
Located in the GTA, this remarkably consistent OMFS practice has a stellar reputation with the wider community offering a secure and financially rewarding career. Well-established in one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, the practice is not only in a thriving community but also close to an extensive network of highways.
Our owner has worked from this location for almost 10 years, during this time many of the referrals sources that send patients to this office are happy to refer to the multiple associates that work under the guidance of our principal. Significantly, these sources look to the reputation of the clinic and not a specific doctor which can often be the case in a specialty purchase. This said our owner is keen to provide a mindful introduction to the office, its associates and all the referral sources to handle this most important of variables setting the new owner up for success
The current owner works an average of only 3 days per week. No advertising efforts are currently utilized by the practice but it manages to generate significant and consistent organic reviews on google that speak to the strong brand and the depth of service that the well trained staff provide.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Modern, professionally decorated 6 operatory practice in a busy retail plaza
- Closed concept office, with floor to ceiling doors on each operatory and separation of reception from treatment areas by floor to ceiling doors
- HEPA filters in each room
- A 10- year premise lease will be offered by our client
- No Demolition or Relocation clauses in the lease to assure bank financing!
- Excellent cash flow
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- The Appraisal will be provided to qualified parties.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.