This fabulous practice is 2200 sq. ft, containing 6 operatories (5 equipped). The practice is located on the upper floor of a 2-storey medical building attached to a retail plaza. The practice was established in 2003 and purchased by the current owner in 2014. The vendor is willing to stay as a part-time associate after closing. This is a family practice focusing on restorative and hygiene, with many procedures referred out. There are 5 days of dentistry (no weekends) and two hygienists provide 6 days of hygiene, accounting for over 35 % of gross production.
The office operates in an efficient manner with a very well-liked and talented group of staff that complement an efficient practitioner, who has recently taken on an associate to meet patient demand. Taking ownership of this office presents excellent income potential in the present and a long-term location to grow a practice in one of the province’s fastest-growing and most desirable cities.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Very good cash flow
- Approximately 2200, active patients
- One associate working one day per week (Friday)
- Some employees on contract
- Assignment practice but most patients pay at the time of treatment, resulting in low receivables
- Lease to 2029 with two 5-year renewal options
- Private office and staff room
- Panoramic x-ray
- Digital x-ray using the scan-x system
- No advertising
- Abeldent software
- Attractive and well-maintained office
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A profile of the practice will be provided to qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- An Open, by appointment, will be held at the practice on Sunday, July 25th
- A full appraisal will be provided to interested candidates within 2 days following the Open.
- Offers will be due not later than Friday, August 6th 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The vendor prefers a closing not later than September 30, 2021