ROI is pleased to present this well-established family dental practice located on a major street in the beautiful North End. Located on the main floor of a retail building, this is a unique practice that has many NHIB patients. The owner, a solo practitioner, has significantly increased the revenue in recent years and is happy to share their abundant knowledge of attaining positive dental outlooks for patients on the very well insured NHIB insurance program.
The well laid out 846 sq. ft. facility has 3 fully functioning operatories plus another 300 sq. ft. in the basement, consisting of storage and mechanical room. The practice has a welcoming feeling from the moment one walks in.
This general practice focuses primarily on restorative and preventive procedures consistent with its insurance led patients. There is a huge opportunity to leverage these programs and explore more complex procedures. With loyal and long-term patients, this clinic varies in the sense that one cannot look at the number of patients seen a day but rather the consistent production in this very rewarding business.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent Investment opportunity or 1st-time buyer
- Outstanding Cash Earnings
- Great Potential to grow hygiene program
- 10 – 12 new patients per month
- Ample Free Parking
- Brand new Pan Machine
- Digital x-rays and charting
- Excellent Lease and renewal
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, August 7th
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Monday, August 9th
- Offers are due by Friday, August 20th
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review