Update – Building price has been revised from $1,000,000 to $775,000
Interior British Columbia
Shout out to all periodontists and prosthodontists!
If you’re looking to own a very profitable practice with property while living an exceptional, quality lifestyle, this listing is for you.
Our client is a leading, well-known, and highly respected periodontist, open to mentoring a colleague to successfully take over and enjoy this unique, very successful way of life, both personally and professionally.
This is your opportunity to open a practice in a city with no prosthodontists currently serving the community in need and to own a well-run, fully operational facility with property and have an existing revenue stream from the vendor.
This practice is nestled in beautiful Interior BC, with rolling mountains and phenomenal water views in a rapidly expanding community in need of periodontic and prosthodontic dental services. It has been a stable anchor in this city for over 24 years and boasts a loyal and long-term team, including 2 hygienists and a regular, healthy patient flow. The street-level practice is situated on a busy corner in the downtown core, adjacent to a blend of retail shops and a high-density residential neighborhood. Both the practice and the building have been lovingly maintained, with a new leasehold completed in 2012.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~ 1,479 square foot space with 4 operatories
- Treatments are predominantly in periodontics, implants, and oral surgery
- Owner schedule: 27 hours weekly; 8 to 10 weeks of vacation yearly
- Growing patient base able to support an additional dentist
- Owner and hygienists are booked up 12 weeks and 8 weeks ahead, respectively
- The office does not accept any assignment of insurance benefits
- Currently over 1000 patients in active treatment and 1,120+ in recall/maintenance
- Property for sale for $775,000
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A preview will be completed with all interested purchasers by appointment only.
- A Practice Highlight and video will be distributed to all pre-qualified purchasers.
- A viewing of the Appraisal will be available upon request to pre-qualified purchasers.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers conditional upon your advisors’ review.
- The accepted offer must follow with a 10% deposit within 3 business days, payable to ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST.’
- Our client is looking to close by Spring 2022.
For more information, please contact Pascale Guillon at (514) 923-9181 or
Elliott Broad at (604) 690-4822.