One Hour West of GTA (Orthodontic Practice)
ROI Corporation is proud to be representing this incredible opportunity to purchase a longstanding and very well-located orthodontic practice with great promise to further grow in a vibrant community.
The economy where the practice is located is robust and diverse. There are significant employers in the university, manufacturing, food and beverage, automotive, aerospace, finance and insurance, and technology sectors which also translate into patients with high dental IQ and excellent insurance coverage.
Our client is looking to retire and enjoy the next chapter in life. They are open to flexible transition terms to ensure a smooth transfer to the new owner and ideally would like a closing date early January 2022.
Our client has built a successful practice that requires 16 hours of specialist time per week. This leaves a new owner with plenty of opportunity to expand hours. Hygiene accounts for approximately 18 hours per week. Attention to detail has ensured the new owner will take on a highly successful and well-run orthodontic office.
The practice is located in a high traffic plaza flanked by recognizable anchor tenants that will ensure this plaza will be a destination for young families in the area for decades to come. The practice is located on the second floor with excellent visibility and signage along with ample parking. The facility is lined by large windows providing an abundance of natural light.
Our client has done an outstanding job to ensure the office is set up and compliant with IPAC, HVAC, X-Ray and respiratory protection program. The office is well laid out both ergonomically and functionally. In light of the pandemic, our vendor has also gone to great lengths to ensure the air quality is superior including the frequent maintenance of 2 rooftop HVAC units, one of which has fresh air intake. The appropriate modifications include glass walls and doors and HEPA UVC filters to have enclosed AGP operatories.
The ~2,200 sq. ft. practice consists of a spacious and welcoming reception area, a total of 7 chairs, some in private enclosed operatories and some in a treatment bay. The practice also has a well-equipped laboratory, business area, private office and staff room.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Digital office with Pan/ceph,
- 80% of the patients have excellent insurance that covers orthodontic treatment.
- Non-assignment practice
- Consistent/strong financial performance year over year
- Highly efficient operations with nominal AR
- Excellent lease with exclusivity and renewals until 2032
- High density/growth area with a strong mix of residential, retail and commercial economic activity
- Room to extend hours
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers
- An invitation only Open will be held on Sunday, October 24, 2021 between 11am and 1pm.
- Appraisal will be available following the open
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, November 12, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review