Updated Listed – Reduced Asking Price – previously listed as Ref#4578
Charming, small-town Alberta offers a well-constructed building featuring a 4-operatory general practice for sale. The office is positioned in the centre of town and adjacent to the local medical facility and community centre.
The practice is long-standing. It began in 1994 and moved into a newly constructed stand-alone building in 2005. The facility is exceptionally well-designed, with ample space on the main floor for clinical operations. The lower level provides an excellent escape for the staff. It features a staff room, washroom w/ shower, storage area, mechanical area, and recreational space. The main floor boasts a reception room, business office, four well-appointed operatories, sterilization area, panoramic x-ray, and private office.
The current owner has the business on “cruise control” due to other interests. This practice offers a superb opportunity to expand hours, acquire new patients to increase production.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Broad drawing area, excellent lifestyle. Chance to become the only dentist in the entire district.
- Building is also available for sale
- Unique opportunity to purchase this well-designed building
- Features sustainable geothermic energy that powers this building
- Long established clinic with ~1,600 active patients
- Owner works only 24 hours/week
- Paperless office, upgraded Sirona Cerec, and digital x-rays
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The Appraisal & Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar.
- Please click here to register for the Webinar.
- Showings by appointment only.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer, we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review