Updated Appraisal and Revised Asking Price
NORTH OF GTA – MOBILE DENTAL PRACTICE
This mobile practice is a sound investment and offers a totally unique working environment. The mobile practice provides dental providers a highly satisfying opportunity to work with appreciative patients who desperately need this care.
Established in 2009, this mobile practice has an excellent reputation within the long-term care community. Because the providers bring dental care to the patients, many benefits exist. All patients are located on-site, which results in lower downtime and eliminates last-minute cancellations.
This practice has fully implemented all necessary protocols to ensure compliance with IPAC, CDHO, RCDSO, & PHO.
After experiencing a lengthy closure in 2020 and slower re-opening due to protocols of Long-Term Care and Senior Residences in 2021, the revenue has increased from $254,000 in 2021 to $663,500 in 2022. Revenue continues to increase substantially and is tracking to reach over $800,000 in 2023. This is due to an increase in new patient exams to approximately 30/month and the availability of dentist providers to provide restorative services.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Revenue increase in 2022 ( $663,500) to estimated 2023 ($804,000)
- Contracted for oral care services to over 25 Long-term care homes
- Over 600 active patients, 30/month enrollment of new patients
- 2 sets of specialized portable dental equipment
- 2 sets of portable office equipment
- fully digital charting
- 2RDHS, 3CDA’S AND DDS
- Non-assignment – Patients pay directly for all services
- Opportunity to combine with an existing stand-alone clinic
- Monday-Thursday only with NO evenings or weekends
- Re-designed website, including promotional services.
- The practice profile and appraisal are available now.
- Offers presented as submitted.
- Offers prepared by ROI Corporation using Share Offer Template
- 10% deposit required on accepted offers.
- For more information, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.