Durham Region (South)
This exciting opportunity is the complete package. A highly engaged patient base continues to grow in a magnetic satellite town, with demonstrable future growth based on population flows and direct private and public investment. The stage is set for a new owner to add additional services growing this already exceptional optometric centre. With the addition of services such as myopia management and/or dry eye therapy, one can quickly expand additional in demand revenue verticals.
No expense was spared in the conception of this professionally designed facility. There are four well equipped exam rooms and two spacious pre-test areas. There is also a laboratory, contact lens fitting/dispensing area and staff room. The eyewear showroom has a boutique feel nicely complimented by a multitude of designer lines flowing into a warm and well-proportioned reception and waiting area.
With ample free parking and a great location in a high trafficked service-oriented plaza, it is easy to see why this practice has continued its growth steadily year after year. The average monthly of the business exceeds $100,000 with an abundant free cash flow of ~$350,000.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Owner is available for a harmonious transition
- Digital charting
- Over 50 new patients per month
- All staff members on employment contracts
- Very good demographic of patients with a high optometric IQ
- ~2700sq.ft. with competitive rental rates, exclusivity and secure term till 2036
- Despite demand, the office does not open on weekends
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer we request a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- Our client prefers a closing date in Fall 2022