Appraisal Update – Previously listed as – Ref #4684
ROI is pleased to bring this unique practice offering to the marketplace, with plenty of expansion opportunities coupled with a much-desired lifestyle.
Located in the picturesque Tri-City area of British Columbia’s Lower Mainland, this location is easily accessed by both public and private transportation. The community is enjoying amazing growth with new sports facilities, mixed retail/residential buildings, condominium development, other retail and commercial growth, and many schools in the area.
With retirement on the horizon, patients are now seen 3 days a week in this well established practice. There is a significant opportunity for growth to bring the practice to the purchaser’s desired level.
The office is spacious with lots of natural light, a superior open concept treatment area, as well as enclosed operatory areas. The space offers great patient comfort and flow in a welcoming environment but also allows personal space. A consultation room, private office, staff room, and laboratory area complete the space.
The practice currently operates on a shortened workweek. A long standing, dedicated, and competent staff includes 2 part time administrative assistants who share the position, 1 Certified Orthodontic Assistant, and an ‘as needed’ excellent lab technician.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a person who enjoys the indoor and outdoor lifestyle quality offered in the Lower Mainland. It’s an ideal practice setting with a supportive community.
The vendor is the owner of the 2 level building and is happy to facilitate a smooth transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Both front desk positions and secretarial area are already 6’ apart
- 3 storage areas
- Siemens panoramic x-ray, Wehmer ceph
- 80 – 90% of patients have access to dental insurance
- A rapidly growing residential community
- In a Business Improvement designated area
- Real Estate is Negotiable
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open – appointments available by request
- Offers will be submitted as received
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice