It is not often that a 40+ year solo owned practice is available for sale. This office was originally located about one kilometre from its current address, in the Civic Hospital area and is now located on the 4th floor of a professional building. The building has recently been sold, and the new owner, a large health care (non-dental) practice, has taken over the first and second floors. The building itself has undergone extensive renovations over the last couple of years.
The suite is large at 1,900 sq. ft., with 2 operatories, a sterilization area, and a large laboratory. Currently, the Vendor is on a month-to-month lease agreement, and a new owner would need to negotiate a new premise lease.
This practice is unusual because the Vendor works on his own, without a dental assistant or a dental hygienist. This has enabled him to have excellent relationships with his patients, their children, and grandchildren. The schedule is relaxed – 8:30-3:00 pm, Monday to Thursday and he sees 6-7 patients per day. The office is not computerized, but we estimate that there are five hundred active patients, many of whom are seniors.
The Vendor provides conservative treatment and most dental procedures, but, as his patient base has aged in the last few years, he provides a substantial number of removable prosthetics.
2021 total revenue was $124,000.
The Vendor is retiring and is not able to participate in a transition.
- The Practice Profile is available now
- Practice Appraisal and Video Tour available after the Virtual OPEN
- Confidential Visits arranged by appointment
- Offers will be presented as submitted.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review