This opportunity is for a 3 operatory, equipped dental facility plus the real estate. No Goodwill. The dental office is situated on the second floor of a four-storey, high-traffic medical professional building close to Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital. The dentist recently relocated to a larger facility, taking her patients and staff with her, but the equipment, which is very good quality and condition, remains. The condominium unit is also for sale.
The building is located in a quality residential area and offers adequate free parking. The practice itself is charming, being a corner unit with large windows in all 3 operatories. Some highlights of the facility include:
- All 3 operatories are equipped
- X-ray units in every operatory
- Computer monitors and TVs in 2 of the operatories
- Newer Pan with Ceph
- Autoclave and Statim in sterilization room
- TV in waiting area
- Bathrooms in the hall (no bathrooms to clean!)
- Facility and equipment appraised at $320,710
- Condominium unit appraised for $440,000
This opportunity would be suitable for a dentist looking to build a practice over time, while enjoying ownership of the unit. It is possible that some patients may return because the practice is conveniently located (within walking distance) for them. Referrals would also be possible from the many medical doctors in the building. Alternatively, this could be a satellite practice for a dentist already in the area.