Updated – Reduced Asking Price – previously listed as Ref #4701
WEST KOOTENAYS – BEAUTIFUL BC – FREE-STANDING BUILDING AVAILABLE
ROI Corporation is thrilled to present this extraordinary opportunity to acquire a thriving and prosperous practice as well as the freestanding real estate in a dynamic city on the beautiful Columbia River.
The key sectors of this vibrant community are finance, healthcare, industry and tourism, making this “the hub” and service centre for the West Kootenays.
An established community, it proudly boasts a development surge in recent years, from industry to legendary sporting feats. Experience the hometown pride that emanates from locals. Enjoy a favourable year-round climate with recreational amenities that include sports centres, numerous hiking and walking trails, world-class fishing holes, golfing, biking and skiing in spectacularly picturesque surroundings. This thriving city boasts a new library and museum which offers perspectives on the growth and significance of industry on immigration and local culture. The city is home to the regional hospital which continues expansion and modernization. There is also a vibrant arts scene with many events and festivals to participate in throughout the year. This safe community is suitable for an ambitious dentist looking to raise a family while enjoying an exceptional work/life balance! The city is served by two local airports making a trip to Vancouver a 1 hour flight away.
The practice is long-established in a stand-alone building in the heart of the city, on a main street with storefront visibility and high walk-by traffic. It began in 1960 and was completely refurbished by our client in 1994 with continuing upgrades. The facility is exceptionally well-designed, with patients and staff in mind. It provides ample space on the main floor for clinical operations and a large garage/storage area that could be used for future expansion. The lower level features a washroom, laundry, mechanical area, one-bedroom residential suite and an additional office. The suite could be used by the new owner/associate or provide immediate regular extra passive income.
The main floor boasts a reception room, three well-appointed operatories, sterilization area, lab, pan/CBCT, lunchroom, two washrooms and a private office.
There is a loyal patient base with a high dental demand resulting in a backlog, with our client being booked 8 weeks ahead and hygiene 6-8 weeks in advance. Beyond the city, there exists a large drawing area with a favourable dentist: patient ratio, from which patients commute to receive a variety of services. The office currently only works approximately 172 days/year.
This practice and its location would be an excellent “fit” for several types of owners:
- An investor – our client provides high productivity ($6700+/day, ~97K/month) and is willing to mentor any associate or owner to help them achieve that status for their future ongoing success.
- An owner who enjoys offering restorative, endo, pros and surgical procedures, which could all be kept in-house to create an instant high revenue stream.
- A dentist who wants to work hard for the next 3 to 5 years, making a very comfortable living, perhaps paying down student loans or other debts, being in the market to provide associate opportunities, thereafter, securing a solid future financial base for themselves.
Our client is also willing to provide coverage for holidays or other times off or continue working on a part time basis providing services the new owner may not wish to offer but keep revenue in house.
As a very efficiently run general practice it enjoys a very impressive 57% cash earnings.
This opportunity offers income through cash flow; busyness through patient flow, and a facility to own and realize immediate and future income.
It is an opportunity not to be missed. Ask for more information.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 well-equipped ops, room to expand
- No evenings or weekends, room to increase hours.
- Highly productive
- Dedicated staff, including a hygienist
- 57% cash earnings
- Employment contracts
- Digital pan and CBCT
- Extensive patient drawing area
- Excellent lifestyle
- Furnished 1-bedroom residential suite
- Unique opportunity to purchase the building
- Mentorship if requested
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified potential purchasers
- Offers must be submitted on or before October 1st, 2022
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale as soon as convenient for both parties
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact
Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate, and/or Elliott Broad, Associate.