Toronto (North York)
We are honored to present this general dental practice located in a densely populated area in North York. A beautifully designed practice surrounded by condos, homes, public transit, highways, arterial main roads and a nearby popular shopping mall. Basically, this practice is center stage to everything and anything that attracts an immense amount of people to the area.
Built over six years ago in 2016, this practice takes advantage of the heavily populated area and high visibility by organically growing the patient base to a present 951 (12) month active patients or 1322 (24) month active patients. 80% of these patients live nearby to the practice.
Utilizing a spacious ~2,000 of square footage, the facility houses six fully equipped attractive operatories. Clinical records, charts, and X-rays are stored digitally. As an associate-run practice, 36% of the revenue is derived from hygiene production and revenue has been consistent year over year. The practice enjoys an advantageous lease offering long tenure and no demolition clause in this desirable and rapidly growing area of Toronto.
The owner does not work at this location but owns multiple locations throughout Toronto; unfortunately, their time and duties are spread thin. Therefore, the client has decided to shed this practice from their portfolio to focus on other locations. This is a buyer-friendly asset sale.
- Excellent roster of over 950 active local patients
- Buyer friendly asset sale
- 6 fully equipped operatories in a 2000 sq. ft. facility
- Hygiene codes represent roughly 36% of the total revenue
- Ample room to expand on hours and days of operation
- Numerous condominiums surround the practice.
- An exceptional long term lease with no demolition clause and tenure up to 2037
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile will be available upon request
- An open will be held by appointment only
- The Appraisal will be distributed by email request
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review