This established and consistently growing general practice opportunity is located in the hub of the South Kootenay area with a large area upon which to draw. The region boasts a strong commercial, financial service and industrial business economy foundation. This stable community provides a diverse, affordable lifestyle. It has a favourable climate and easy access to four-season, first-class recreational facilities offering world-class skiing, mountain biking, and a variety of other outdoor recreation.
Constant economic development and longstanding industry exist for ongoing and future employment opportunities and benefits. Ideally located in proximity to trading areas, it enjoys a robust transportation infrastructure, including access to highways, rail and airports. The city has all the expected amenities, including reasonably priced housing, friendly neighbourhoods, educational opportunities and a regional hospital.
As a family based general practice, the focus is restorative dentistry and promotes a philosophy of prevention with a passion for delivering top quality care. The office was renovated in 2019 and is now a fully digital, state-of-the-art facility with an amazing 47% cash earnings! Since the COVID shutdown, it has enjoyed a highly successful rebound – busier than ever!
In addition, the free-standing building, which houses the practice and is located on a main street, is available for sale. The practice and the real estate present an outstanding package deal that includes a furnished residential suite.
This is an exceptional turn-key opportunity and an extraordinary chance to be your own landlord!
An attractive offering, worthy of your consideration – not to be missed!
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1,800 sq. ft. facility with up to 5 ops (3 fully equipped operatories, 1 op no x-ray or computer, 1 consult room plumbed/wired)
- 4 ½ day week, no evenings or weekends
- Strong recall program which could easily be supported by a hygienist
- Fully digital, state of the art – records, charts, radiographs, pan
- 2,000+ active patients, excellent patient age demographics
- 80% of patients have dental insurance
- ~10 new patients/month
- Positive revenue growth trend
- Room to expand in various procedure codes
- Furnished, residential accommodation in the stand alone building
- Ample, free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed on request
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale in Early 2023
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Sales Associate, and/or Elliott Boyd, Sales Associate.