Montreal – Asking Price Correction
We are very excited to unveil this long-established, very profitable practice that has garnered a family-oriented patient base since 1978. With 60% of new patients referred by existing patients, new patient growth and revenues, the buyer will seamlessly inherit the legacy of this specialty practice with ease.
Any generalist can consider owning this practice and capitalizing on a very high number of speciality cases (endo, perio, surgery, prostho, implants…) currently not being done in-house as well as treat the adult patients while the current pediatric associates continue treating the young patients. Indeed, a seasoned generalist or pediatric dentist can earn a very attractive income by working a 3 1/2 day work week.
This practice is located adjacent to downtown Montreal, in a highly affluent, educated, family friendly community that values routine dental care and oral health. It also profits from being central to the greater Montreal area with easy access to those in need of any pediatric treatments, close to main throughways, bus and Metro.
With the owner producing 39% of revenues, 3 associates and 4 hygienists providing over 36% of billings, this practice boasts an 11% increase in cash earnings in the last year.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 6 operatories spanning ~ 2 400 square feet of space
- Option of adding a 7th operatory in existing space that is plumbed and wired
- 4 hygienists provide 14 hygiene days per week
- Over 150 speciality cases referred out each month
- Average of 45 new patients per month
- Approximately 3,720 recall appointments in the last 12 months
- Very attractive weekday work schedule with no evening or weekend hours
- More than 70% of the staff members have been with the practice for over 10 years
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A confidential Open by appointment only.
- The appraisal will be available following the Open
- A video of the practice is available upon request
- Target closing date is early summer 2023
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The accepted offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit in the form of a certified cheque or bank draft to the order of ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’