ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to acquire a unique general practice. The subject office enjoys minimal competition in beautiful rural Alberta! The clinic has been servicing the town and surrounding areas for over 30 years, focusing on providing dentistry in a friendly and efficient environment to an underserved population. Patients feel relaxed and comfortable as they enjoy a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere.
This 1,645 sq. ft. stand-alone modern building houses 3 operatories, sterilization area, x-ray room with digital vatech panoramic x-ray, managers room, private room, and plenty of room to expand.
Presently, the office is only open 3 days a week. This would be a perfect opportunity for a first-time buyer to easily increase the revenue potential by adding additional days and the number of procedures performed in-house. Also, a great opportunity if you’re looking to expand your investment portfolio.
The Vendor is motivated to sell and will be an extremely accommodating participant under a new ownership group.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Active patients – 821
- Room for expansion
- Over 66% of patients have insurance
- Potential to increase productivity
- ~ 13 new patients/month
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only)
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review