Calgary – Update – Improved Asking Price
ROI Corporation is excited about this latest listing – a thriving dental practice in Calgary, Alberta. This practice has been serving the community for several years and has established a reputation for providing exceptional dental care to its patients.
This practice is a comprehensive dental clinic that offers a wide range of services, including preventative care, restorative treatments, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontics. The team of highly skilled and experienced dental professionals is dedicated to providing personalized care to each of our patients.
The practice is located in a prime retail location in Calgary, with easy access to major roads and public transportation. The practice is housed in a modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including digital radiography, intraoral cameras, and entirely paperless patient records, using a prevalent practice management software platform.
The clinic has a proven track record of profitability, with steady revenue growth over the years. The practice has a loyal patient base and a high patient retention rate. Patients have excellent coverage, as evidenced by low A/R. There are several opportunities for growth and expansion that a new owner could pursue, including:
- Expanding the practice hours to include evenings and weekends to accommodate more patients
- Introducing new services and technologies to support, such as sleep apnea treatments and single-visit dentistry to reduce chair time and lab costs to attract new patients
- Investing in marketing and advertising to increase awareness of the practice in the community
- Continue to leverage the steady stream of referrals from the nearby pharmacy of a nationwide chain
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1,400 patients seen in the last 12 months
- 50+ new patients per month
- All the patients live within 5km of the office
- Assignment practice with many patients having comprehensive insurance
- 4 fully equipped operatories in just under 1,100 square feet
- High-traffic area with a mix of retail, residential and commercial economic activity
- The current term on the lease is 10 years expiring on March 31, 2031, with 2 additional 5-year renewals.
- There is a demolition clause; however, given the age and condition of the building, this is the policy of the landlord.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open will be held by appointment only
- The full appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.