St. John’s, NL
ROI Corporation is proud to bring this successful, well-established general practice opportunity to market. This 5 operatory practice – currently consisting of two hygienists and the owner/practitioner – has 1 unused operatory providing abundant scope for a motivated successor to increase hours and services in this very traditional setting.
Located in Atlantic Canada’s second-largest city and the capital of Newfoundland, with all the amenities of city life at your doorstep. St. John’s is a vibrant cosmopolitan city with a thriving arts scene, wonderful attractions and an inviting lifestyle. As the province’s hub of economic activity (e.g., service industry, finance, manufacturing, retail, etc.), St. John’s is home to much of the province’s public sector, a large university and numerous colleges, and is a support centre for the eastern Canadian offshore oil & gas industry.
Over 85% of the population are white collar, with a 6% higher-than-average annual income from the rest of Canada. As the new practice owner, you will have the added benefit of securing a long-term premise lease as the vendor owns the building.
This listing will appeal to both the Investor Dentist™ or the hands-on owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 fully equipped Ops and 1 Op plumbed and ready to go
- High-traffic central location with ample paid parking in the commercial area
- ~2,000 sq. ft. ground floor that is wheelchair accessible
- Long-term secure lease available to the purchaser
- A significant amount of crown, bridge and endodontic treatments
- Hygiene represents 37% of gross income with a second hygienist recently hired!
- No evening or weekend hours
- Revenues are based on the practitioner working 43 weeks per year
- Digital radiography (including Pan)
- ~ 4,000 patients seen in last 36 months
- ~ 99% of patients speak English
- Low A/R with bad debt at 0.2%
- No weekends or evenings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisal will be distributed to pre-qualified candidates who have completed an ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Showings will be scheduled by appointment
- Offers will be presented as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Andrew Bryson, Associate for Atlantic Canada,
firstname.lastname@example.org , 902-410-2575.