Ottawa – updated Video now available.
ROI CORPORATION is pleased to offer an outstanding general practice for sale. This solo-owned practice has been building goodwill since 2008. During these years, the Owner has developed a practice that reflects a unique perspective on dental care and an environment where people want to visit.
The design of the office is unique, offering high, open ceilings, exposed brickwork and featuring art by local artists. There are 4 operatories, private and a manager’s offices and stericentre and laboratory. All patient charts and radiographs are digitalized.
This is a general practice. Two dental hygienists provide 7 days of recare appointments, representing 37% of revenue. The Vendor works 3 days/week, and the office offers one day of evening hours but no weekend appointments.
The opportunity to grow this practice is phenomenal. The Vendor provides comprehensive dentistry, and an associate dentist provided more general procedures until the end of 2022. A new owner can expect to be busy immediately. Furthermore, most endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and orthodontics are referred out of practice.
Since rebounding from COVID, the practice increased revenue by 18% in 2021 and a further 20% to 1.15M in 2022. Revenue is on a similar track for 2023. Net earnings to the Owner is extremely attractive at 38%. The practice does not accept assignment.
The Owner wishes to continue working with the practice post-sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Beautiful, artistic décor
- 4 – ADEC equipped operatories
- Staff on contract
- Exceptional opportunity for growth: Most Endodontics, Periodontics, Surgery, and Orthodontics are referred out
- Premise Lease includes extensions to August 2028, but the landlord is open to extending.
- Does not accept assignment
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The practice profile and the Video is available now
- Confidential practice visits by appointment
- Signed offers presented upon receipt
- Offers prepared on ROI Share Purchase Template for Buyers Review
- Accepted Offers require a 10% deposit within 2 business days after acceptance
- Closing early 2024.