Saint John, NB – Updated – Real Estate is now also available
Are you ready to practise dentistry in “Saint Awesome?”
Saint John, New Brunswick, is a gem, just steps from the mighty Bay of Fundy.
You will be practising in a beautiful Victorian-era building in the heart of the city, where you will be surrounded by galleries, day and night markets, quaint local boutiques, and fabulous restaurants and cafés. The dental office is located on an elegant tree-lined street in the heart of the city, surrounded by many green spaces and charming parks.
Saint John is also a multicultural city! https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/want-to-see-how-saint-john-has-evolved-in-the-past-decade-go-to-the-city-s-cultural-festival-1.6930706
Our client has taken more time off recently and is ready to relinquish ownership. This long-established 4 operatory family practice is now being offered for sale to the right practitioner. Current revenues are based on only ~750 Dentist hours/year and ~1,300 Hygiene hours/year – so there is lots of room to grow! One of the operatories was set up with all new equipment in 2020 and the digital Pan is brand new. The practice utilizes Maxident software.
- Approximately 1,000 active patients.
- No Fridays, evenings, or weekends.
- Central location with easy access for both vehicle and foot traffic.
- Close to Public Transit.
- Significant number of referrals are made to all specialties.
- 90%+ of patients have third-party dental insurance.
- Non-current AR’s are low, typically in the $10,000 range.
- For the successful practice purchaser, there will be an option (but not a requirement) to also purchase the Real Estate, at fair market value.
The historic building is owned by the dentist, who is agreeable to providing a secure, long-term premise lease. The Vendor does not wish to remain as an Associate in the practice in order that a new dentist owner can ‘make it their own’ as soon as possible.
After several years of enjoying this space with their patients, the owner has decided to spend more time on the golf course and in the Caribbean and is ready to pass the torch to someone who will enjoy this practice as much as they have over the years.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The full appraisal will be released only to qualified parties.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review.
- Offers will be due on, and won’t be presented before, September 29, 2023
Please contact Dr. Jeff Williams at (902) 956-0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.