This beautifully built practice is located in a residential area in the south end of Guelph, near the university. The practice was established in 2007 and is situated ground floor in a professional, low-rise building. Parking is ample and free. The practice has a modern décor and an abundance of natural light. It is spacious (>2,000 sq. ft.) and has great flow and a comfortable feel to it. There are 7 operatories, of which 4 are currently equipped, allowing for future expansion.
The neighbourhood has an abundance of upscale homes and a prosperous vibe. This is a family practice with very few social service patients. It is primarily a restorative practice with a good hygiene program. There is one part-time associate and two hygienists, all on written agreements. The vendor and the associate each work the equivalent of 3 days per week. There are 7 days of hygiene per week.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 2,000 active patients
- Annual production >$1MM
- 40% cash earnings
- Digital radiography
- Very low A/R and write-offs
- Dentrix software
- Lease runs to Aug. 2026. An extension is being negotiated.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A profile of the practice will be provided to qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- An Open, by appointment only
- The full appraisal will be provided to qualified candidates
- Closing date of the sale will be no later than October 31st