ROI Corporation is delighted to represent this exceptional office. Our client is an excellent practice owner who has strategically grown this office since starting it in 2016. They are also an Investor Dentist™ who no longer works as a dentist in the clinic. This office is completely associate driven.
Upon receiving your request for more information, a Buyer Application will be sent for your completion. Interested buyers will have a private one-on-one interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer & Sales Representative, and must submit their completed Buyer Application prior to the interview.
Interested parties will also be asked to provide confirmation from their lender supporting their capability to qualify for financing at this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but they can at least provide comfort that this transaction can be completed.
- EBITDA: 8x
- Normalized net income: $1,172,060
- 6 Operatories
- 10 associates and 4 hygienists
- Strong lease with long terms/renewals and NO DEMOLITION clause
- 85% of patients with excellent insurance coverage and 95% live/work close to clinic
- 200 new patients monthly
- 50-100 emergencies per month
- Approximately 4,300 individual patients seen in the last 24 months
- Approximately 1,900 patients ready to book hygiene appointments
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Following their interview with Jackie Joachim, qualified purchasers will receive a virtual tour and pre-recorded webinar
- Offers will be presented as received – there is no offer deadline
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review