It isn’t often that a practice that has built goodwill since 1998 comes on the market. This practice has never employed an associate ( except for maternity leave) and has consistently provided a high standard of care based on a philosophy of sound treatment options.
The practice has approximately 1,200 active patients and employs 3 dental hygienists who share the 4-day work schedule. Revenue in 2023 is expected to be just over $600,000, an increase of 10% over 2022. The Owner practices conservative dentistry and refers out all specialty procedures. The practice does not accept assignment, and accounts receivable are just over $1,000.00. The practice is open 4 days/week with no evening or weekend hours.
The office is located in a professional building on a main roadway with access by public transit and as well as free parking for vehicles. The landlord has agreed to remove the demolition clause for a new buyer.
The office consists of 4 operatories, sterilization and laboratory, a private office and a staff room. The practice uses Abeldent software but only stores the radiographs digitally. However, a new owner could easily convert to paperless charts.
The Owner is retiring but is willing to associate for a short period of time to facilitate the transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Solo-owned 25-year-plus office
- Predictable revenue year after year with steady growth
- All specialty procedures referred out
- No assignment of benefits.
- No demolition clause in lease
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Practice Profile is available now
- Practice OPEN September 24th by appointment only
- Appraisal is available following the OPEN
- Offers are due Friday, October 13th, by 5:00 pm EST
- Offers prepared on ROI Share Purchase Template
- 10% Deposit due after offer acceptance by all parties.