Do you wish to make a real estate investment that is married to your professional skill set? Do you want freedom to practice unencumbered by callous landlords? Perhaps you wish to live in or potentially derive passive income from leasing a unit. Do you wish to make a two-fold investment and build equity in not only a real estate play but also a professional practice and then sell when and how you want without the concern of a potentially distressed lease? You get it…….
This is a special opportunity to become rooted into a neighbourhood that blends a charming historic Toronto location with a well-established goodwill foundation to build upon. Enjoy succeeding a late career, gentleman dentist who is more than happy to work a reduced schedule moving forward, allowing for optimal goodwill transfer.
Owning this dental office is ideally suited to an owner operator looking to create equity in a business and building that would ordinarily have natural barriers to entry. With light rail and high street convenience literally on your doorstep, the opportunity screams for the vigour of a new owner bringing modern ideas and energy to a community favourite.
Highlights of this practice:
- Own the real estate
- Exceptionally low AR
- Public transit on your doorstep
- ~800 active patients
- ~10 new patients per month
- 90% of patients live close by
- Hygiene program led by our owner. Hiring a hygienist is an immediate growth option
- Significant scope to increase the practice opening hours and staffing levels
- The practice is mostly non-assignment
- Significantly under marketed given the abundant storefront visibility
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A virtual tour will be provided to qualified parties on the evening of Thursday, 8th February 2024
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on the morning of Sunday, 11th February 2024
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Monday, 12th February 2024
- Offers are due on or before Noon on Thursday, 22nd February 2024
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an offer we request a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice.
- Our client prefers a closing date in Spring 2024
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane Sales Representative.