Sudbury – Real Property included in the Asking Price
Additional Open Scheduled March 17, 2024
ROI Corporation is honoured to bring this unique opportunity to the market in Sudbury. If you are interested in walking into a facility that is equipped to operate from day one, this is your opportunity. If you are concerned about your lease and want to have control of your premises, this is your opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity in Northern Ontario to fulfill your destiny in a mature but underserved area of the city, this is your opportunity.
Both the building and the lot next door (currently being used for parking), as well as the dental fixtures, are to be sold.
With fantastic curb appeal, the building housed a specialty practice from 1996 and has three fully equipped operatories on the main floor. The office is spacious and has room for expansion. It is situated central to several neighbourhoods with relatively little dental competition. It has been very well maintained and upgraded. As an added bonus, there are two residential apartments upstairs to help offset finance charges.
It is on a busy thoroughfare with high visibility and very close to a significant commercial hub. Growth is certain with an intelligent marketing plan.
With banks becoming more and more restrictive about lending policies, owning your own real estate assures both peace of mind and an opportunity to build your wealth while also building a practice in a turn-key facility.
Highlights of this facility:
- Income-producing residential apartments offset carrying costs
- Available immediately
- Complete control of your premises
- Stand-alone Real Property available
- 2,384 sq. ft.
- high-density residential area
- heavy pedestrian traffic store-front office
- two washrooms in the suite
- ample parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Highlights page will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open will be held on Sunday, March 17th, 2024
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified purchasers
- Offers will be submitted as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review