In “The City Above Toronto,” we are excited to offer a large 7 operatory practice in a retail plaza setting. This large plaza is located at the intersection of two major arteries. This is a busy plaza, and there is only one dental practice, one that enjoys exclusivity in the plaza. The practice has been here since 1986 and has been under the current ownership since 2018.
The practice is primarily owner-operated, although there is no dentist on Wednesdays or Fridays due to other commitments. A part-time associate attends the practice every other Saturday. Three hygienists keep busy, providing 6 days of hygiene per week and contributing 35% of the gross production.
The lease runs to October 31, 2029, although the landlord has expressed interest in negotiating an extension with the new owner.
Annual production is approximately $1 million based on 4 days of dentistry per week. There are approximately 1,400 active patients and 15-20 new patients each month. There is plenty of opportunity to expand the scope of this practice and room to do it. A committed owner should do very well here.
Conditions of this sale are as follows:
- A profile of the practice can be provided to qualified applicants who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- An Open, by appointment, will be held on Sunday, February 11, 2024
- The full appraisal will be provided to interested parties who have registered for the Open 2 days prior to the Open
- Offers will be due not later than Friday, February 23, 2024
- The preferred closing date is March 31, 2024