ROI Corporation is excited to present an opportunity to acquire an exceptional practice situated on the ground level of a retail plaza in the highly sought after west GTA. This listing encapsulates a wealth of KPI’s that will likely resonate with buyers across the industry.
With three well-equipped operatories, the practice boasts above industry average cash earnings, a vibrant hygiene program and a dedicated, hard-working team of employees. Being a traditional office with a commitment to excellence, success here has been based solely off of word-of-mouth referrals from a strong and loyal patient base, which is currently generating an average of 10 new patients per month. A new owner could easily capture further growth by thoughtfully tweaking marketing initiatives.
As is often the case in a traditional, busy owner-operated office, revenue verticals are apparent in the several procedures that are referred out monthly by either completing the procedures oneself or introducing a specialist as a part-time associate to the practice. The vendor is content to help facilitate a successful transition for the new owner by associating beyond closing.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Approximately 1,350 patients have attended the practice in the past 12 months
- Cash earnings are well above industry standards, averaging ~49.5% of gross income over the past 3 years
- Preventative services are attributed to 46.58% of gross income
- 90% of patients have insurance coverage
- Exclusivity for dentistry within the plaza
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, February 9, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Offers will be due no later than 4:00pm on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation, IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment for the Confidential Open, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.