Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Live, work and play in a piece of BC paradise. Salmon Arm is the commercial hub of a fast-growing trading area in excess of 50,000 where the community is both positive and progressive providing residents, businesses and visitors alike with a world famous recreation area.
The city enjoys a diverse mix of economies that drives steady growth and prosperity, a thriving cultural environment and boasts a college campus. Located halfway between Vancouver and Calgary, there is easy access to many cities and the US. This city has it all!
Highlights of this practice include:
- Established solo practice
- Downtown retail/commercial location on a main street
- Transit and parking friendly
- 4 operatories plus 1 plumbed and room to expand
- 70% of patients have insurance
- 4 day workweek and 4 days of hygiene
- Natural light and digital
- Growth potential in various procedure categories
This practice in Salmon Arm is an excellent opportunity to own in a true lifestyle community.
Salmon Arm enjoys a mild four-season climate and the economy has a diverse mix of forestry, agriculture, tourism, commerce and manufacturing. The Okanagan College is a strong contributor and catalyst to steady growth and prosperity in the city.
An Open is scheduled for Sunday August 16th, 2015.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Marcia Boyd.