Simcoe County, Ontario
An incredible career opportunity exists in the heart of Simcoe County.
Located in one of Central Ontario’s fastest growing cities, this well-established family practice performs well above industry averages. Our client employs 4 hygienists for a total of ~60 hours of hygiene treatment per week and one, long-term Associate works 3 days per week. The practice is not open weekends, providing an opportunity for a new owner to escape to Cottage Country or Toronto in less than a one hour drive in either direction.
Practice Highlights Include:
• Stand-alone facility with excellent visibility and ample free parking
• Our client will offer a long-term premise lease to secure 10 year financing
• 80% of patients have insurance
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
• The profile will be sent within 48 hours of your request
• An Open is scheduled on Sunday July 26th, 2015
• The appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, July 28th at 5:00pm
• Offers will be due on Thursday, August 20th at 5:00pm
• Our client prefers a late fall closing date
For more information or to book an appointment please contact Alexis Sweetnam.