This 2 operatory well-maintained practice is located in a professional building, where the owner has worked for his entire career. The owner has dedicated over 30 years to providing the highest standards of treatment and care for his patients, which is clearly evident from his loyal patient base.
The practice sale will be concluded in the Fall of 2016. However, the owner wants to ensure a smooth transition for the practice’s patients and will work on a part-time basis (1-2 days per week) until the end of 2017.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Practice is only open 3.5 days/week for patient care
- Generates an average of ~$12,000 per month
- Endodontic, orthodontic, periodontic and oral surgery procedures are referred out
- A dental hygienist is not employed at this practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Appointments can be scheduled by request after hours or on weekends
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Monday, July 11, 2016
- Offers must be submitted on or before 5:00 pm on Monday, July 25, 2016
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyers review
- Offers that contain a closing date of Friday, September 30, 2016 may receive priority with our client
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright