North of Toronto
This practice is located in the downtown area of a thriving community one hour north of Toronto. It is on the third floor of a professional building which is equipped with an elevator and is wheelchair accessible. The newly renovated, 2,000 sq. ft. practice contains 6 substantial operatories plus a digital Pan. The practice opened in 2001 and has been owned by our client since 2014.
Highlights of this practice include:
- In addition to the owner, 3 part-time Associates work at the practice
- Two hygienists provide approximately 5 days of hygiene per week
- Approximately 1,100 patients attend the practice on a regular basis
- Annual production in 2015 was ~$680,000 of which ~30% is generated by the hygiene program
- The practice has an exclusivity for general dentistry in this 3 storey building
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, October 2, 2016
- The Appraisal will be available on Monday, October 3, 2016
- Offers will be accepted no later than Thursday, October 13, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a deposit equal to 10% of your offered price and made payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.