The picturesque landscape of rural, central Alberta provides the idyllic backdrop for this long established practice. Equipped with two generously proportioned operatories, a new owner will have plenty of room to expand, as the building is also available for sale. The practice currently operates on a four day week owing to the owner’s health status. The facility is the only dental practice within a radius of 40 kilometers and many growth verticals are evident. The practice is nicely located on a main street near all of the local stores, with a small hospital in town should the new owner wish to expand their care to that cadre of patients. This opportunity would fit someone who wishes to slow down a bit, enjoy county life or a new practitioner with his/her first practice or as a satellite operation. There is tremendous opportunity to expand services and patient base. Additionally, the owner may be willing to stay on for a short transition after the sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2 operatories – one additional plumbed
- Referral of orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, implants, pedodontics and oral surgery patients
- Long established practice
- Four day week (Monday – Thursday)
- Nicely decorated
- 1,645 square feet of office space – room to expand
Additional Advisor/Purchaser Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held Saturday, March 25, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- Offers must be submitted before 4:00pm on Thursday, April 6, 2017
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn.