As a result of unexpected health complications that have befallen our client, they will not be able to maintain their professional duties for the foreseeable future. Currently the practice and its patients are coasting nicely with the assistance of a locum and a single hygienist but this practice needs a new owner to take the helm immediately.
Established upon a major intersection in 1997 by the current owner, the practice has had the good fortune to be a consistent presence in this highly desirable west end community for over two decades. A traditional schedule and relaxed atmosphere has resulted in a devoted patient base that appreciate unforced, conservative dentistry. The practice is made up of approximately 1,000 patients that have attended the practice in the last 12 months of which the majority speak Korean.
The practice represents a solid opportunity for an owner operator to leverage the goodwill of an existing owner that has taken decades to build, or alternatively an Investor dentist could quite easily place an associate in the practice and fine tune the operations to maximize the revenue potential.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Professional building beside a Subway station
- Ample and free parking
- Numerous services are referred out monthly
- Approximately 1,000 active and loyal patients
- ~40% of production is hygiene
- Secure lease of approximately 10 years
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 24 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open is scheduled for Thursday, September 14, 2017 from 4pm-8pm
- Due to the urgency of this matter the appraisal is currently being completed and will be released once complete
- Our client is currently entertaining all offers
For more information or to reserve an appointment, please contact David Rourke.