Located in a professional building in the established part of Georgetown, this charming 3 operatory family practice has been serving the community for almost 20 years. The practice operates on a tidy 4 day/week schedule with only two evenings and no weekends and is made up of traditional, high dental IQ patients that are accustomed to paying for their services at the time of appointment.
The practice has been suitably upgraded recently with the addition of a new Pan, digital x-rays and paperless charting. Everything is in place to take advantage of the opportunity to grow the practice by expanding the hours and keeping more services in house.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Very strong cash flow at approximately 52%
- Healthy hygiene department producing 33% of revenue
- Opportunity to keep many referrals in house
- Well insured patient base and non-assignment
- Digital x-rays and charting with a Pan
For more information or to attend the Open, please contact Amanda Kotchie.