*Initially listed with an Asking Price of $660,000
This exciting opportunity represents the ability to take the reins of a profit proven practice in one of Central Ontario’s most revered recreational areas.
This charming optometric office has two well-equipped exam rooms and pre-test area. The eyewear showroom is welcoming and filled with natural light and top brands. Its nicely complimented by functional and well-proportioned reception and waiting areas. This practice is truly turn key. It provides all an ECP would need to continue providing comprehensive eye care. The staff are well trained and professional. They include a licensed optician which allows for delegation of many eyeware and CL related duties. Care is also assisted by a local ophthalmology clinic for more advanced patient needs and surgeries.
This is a happy and efficient practice. Staff are routinely going out of their way to create the best experience for patients. Our client treats a traditional and engaged patient base that are not only a joy to work with but also provide significant referrals.
An instant income increase is possible by increasing to 5 OD workdays. Room for an expansion to a second OD is also possible with the extra equipped exam lane.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Prime ground level location that affords great visibility on a main thoroughfare
- Relaxed doctor schedule (26 hours a week)
- Digital charting
- Large loyal patient base who return year after year
- Patients who are accustomed to high quality eyeware
- This is a stable practice with proven longstanding income
- 43% cash earnings average for the past 3 years
- Family friendly area, great schools, great rec centres, community and outdoor life
- OD is willing to aid purchaser with the transition into practice ownership if they wish
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal is available for interested parties
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
To request the Appraisal and additional information, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.