Reduced Asking Price – originally listed with an asking price of $1,349,000 for the practice and property, now listed for a total of $1,215,000
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an incredible opportunity to own an established Optometry practice just one hour from Toronto. The practice is located in a less competitive quarter of the Golden Horseshoe in a long established, flourishing community that sits between the southern shore of Lake Ontario and the Niagara escarpment.
For over a decade this profit proven business has garnered a loyal patient base from amongst the multiple surrounding communities that are home to a plethora of artists, crafts people, farmers and young families. Situated in a quaint, yet flourishing, family-oriented community that boasts friendly residents, vineyards, outdoor cycling and hiking trails, rich history and much more! An influx of new residents offers business owners a rare opportunity to capitalize on this level of growth while maintaining and nurturing a work-life balance.
The appraisal for this practice has been reviewed by major financial institutions that are prepared to finance the acquisition at 100% of appraised value at prime rate for qualified candidates.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Strong and loyal patient base
- The practice is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment including: automated pretesting equipment, Humphrey visual field, computerized phoropter, OCT (RNFL, macula, pachymetry and angles), Optos, Zeiss video biomicroscopy and electronic records
- A sophisticated and empowered team of employees who would aid in the continued success of the practice with a new owner
- The real estate is also being offered for sale for $455,000; Enjoy the many benefits of being your own landlord including equity growth, tax advantages and increased control of expenditures
- 41% of income is attributed to diagnostic services while 59% is attributed to dispensing
- The practice has consistently achieved dispensing to ~85% of patients that require spectacles
- Average cash earnings of ~42% of gross income
- Immediate opportunity for growth by simply increasing the clinical days from 3.5 days per week to 5
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified purchasers
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.