This practice was purchased by our client in 2006. It was ROI Corporation’s privilege to manage this transaction then, and we are humbled that our former customer has asked us to take the practice to market once more. We have watched the office grow in the last decade and to see it change hands to the next worthy owner will be a privilege. Buyers benefit from our relationship that spans multiple owners, providing an intimate look back at almost 15 years of performance data for this exceptional practice.
Serving a well-established and high dental IQ/professional patient pool, our client enjoys a well-above average, restorative procedure based, hourly production. Ease of treatment plan acceptance and a very efficient team allow our client to boast a low-stress and highly rewarding day to day routine.
The premise lease contains a very specific option to purchase the building in 2022 affording the new owner about 4 years to reduce practice purchase debt before committing to owning the real estate. The approximate value of the stand-alone building (spring of 2018) is $550,000 although this value is subject to appraisal in 2022.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- Accounts Receivable are very low compared to industry average
- The practice is open Monday to Thursday with only one evening per week
- The reception and business offices areas were recently renovated
- This is a ~3,000 square foot facility, with staff lounge and 2 private offices
- 5 spacious operatories bathed in natural light
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a deposit in the amount of 10% of your offered price
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.