Reduced Asking Price; originally posted with an Asking Price of $590,000
Vendor is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers
An incredible opportunity exists to purchase a modern and very well-located orthodontic practice. Given the continuous population growth, a hands on owner could benefit from the natural demand as they continue to grow and meld into the local community.
The practice was built to the highest of standards in 2011 and has everything that a new owner could desire to continue cultivating the practice of their dreams. The ~2,200 sq. ft. practice consists of a spacious and welcoming reception area, 4-chair ortho bay (with the opportunity to expand to 6 chairs), laboratory, pan/ceph, consult room, private office and staff room.
It is located in a very high traffic plaza flanked by highly recognizable anchor tenants that will ensure this plaza will be a destination for young families in the area for decades to come. The practice is located on the second floor but has excellent visibility and signage along with ample parking.
Due to other commitments, our client only works at the practice for approximately 1.5 days/week which has limited the potential growth that is inherent to the location. Despite this, the practice has experienced steady growth over the last 4 years and has a very attractive cost structure making it a profitable endeavour from day one. The vendor is open to flexible transition terms to ensure a smooth transfer to the new owner.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact David B. Rourke, Sales Representative.