This is an incredible opportunity to acquire one of the largest and most successful dental practices in SW Ontario. In addition to this exceptional practice, the well-maintained and beautiful building is also available for sale. The practice is located in a thriving town in the heart of southwestern Ontario.
This large regional town serves a tri-county catchment of 225,000 people. Renowned for a diverse industrial and agricultural base, the area is home to several branch plants of major US-based automotive suppliers, service-related industries, provincial law enforcement as well as the agricultural community. As one of the fastest growing communities in southwestern Ontario, it is no surprise that it ranks as one of the top places to live in Canada.
The practice production in 2018 was approximately $2.7 million, consistent with previous years. Free cash flow was approximately $1.4 million. The practice was established in 1976 and consists of 8 operatories, Pan, 3 private offices, staff room, conference area and more.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2 full-time associates
- 4 hygienists
- 15 days of dentistry and hygiene per week
- No evening or weekend hours
- Many procedures referred out
- Approximately 14,000 patient appointments in 2018
- Assignment accepted for long-standing patients only
- Digital radiography
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- An Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, February 9 and Sunday, February 10, 2019
- The Appraisal will be provided to qualified candidates on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Offers will be due not later than noon on Friday, February 22, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing date is Tuesday, April 30, 2019
For more information or to book your appointment for the Open on Saturday, February 9 or Sunday, February 10, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative. Serious inquiries only, please.