North of Muskoka
ROI Corporation is pleased to offer an exceptional opportunity to purchaser a practice in a welcoming community less than 3 hours from Toronto. Exploding with potential this practice has approximately 1,700 active patients of which over 1,600 have been in the practice in the last 18 months.
Our client has maintained a conservative schedule during their career; always working Monday – Thursday from 8-5, with one hygienist. The robust patient base strongly indicates that a new owner could immediately increase revenue dramatically by expanding chair time hours and potentially adding a second hygienist. As the practice is fully booked out in advance 3 weeks for the doctor and 5 months for the hygiene department, this could easily be supported.
In addition to the significant opportunity in this practice, it also comes with a great deal of long-term security for the purchaser. As the 50% owner of the building, our client is prepared to offer the purchaser an initial lease of 5 years, with an additional 3X5 year renewal options. Providing the purchaser with 20 years of secure term, well above the standard 10 years offered in more urban areas.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 fully equipped operatories with room to expand in the 1,250 sq. ft. facility
- Digital x-rays
- 1,700 active patients
- Excellent collections
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to all qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement within 48 hours of request
- A Webinar will be held at 7PM on Thursday, May 30, 2019. During the webinar a virtual tour of the practice and appraisal will be shared.
- An Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, June 2, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4PM
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.