Material Change Announcement:
Dear valued customers,
In line with updated financials, our client has instructed us to adjust the asking price to identify a purchaser and initiate the practice transition. The initial asking price was $900,000. This has now been adjusted down to $826,010.
Kawartha Lakes Region
For the forward looking individual this is the perfect work-lifestyle opportunity. A rare chance to enjoy a lower cost of housing, taxation and an outstanding practice cash flow in one of the most picturesque areas of the Kawartha Lakes region.
Established 27 years ago, the practice is a solid performer and local fixture in this gorgeous and diverse community. This practice ticks off all the wants and needs of a busy, profitable ECP practice.
With population flows moving in an ever-dispersed manor this already famous 4-season town is about to get even more inward investment. Currently being the only optometry practice in the town, the new owner will have a strong legacy to build upon and can rely on the Vendor’s support to aid in a harmonious transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Enjoying a strong return to revenue in a post COVID-19 environment
- Strong capture rate resulting in a 60/40 sales/diagnostic ratio
- Efficient office flow with outstanding product display
- Two fully outfitted exam rooms utilizing high-quality instrumentation
- Modern ground floor, stand-alone building with ample parking
- High visibility, in town storefront office
- The building is also for sale allowing real estate equity accumulation
- Cash flow on a reduced schedule, still an impressive 43% on gross sales of $814,294
- Trained and motivated office staff.
- Recently renovated 1,600 sq. ft. office.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Profile, Appraisal & Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers
- Interested parties will be scheduled for a conference call with Robert Spillane to discuss this opportunity and arrange a site visit
- There is no offer deadline; Conditional offers will be presented to our client immediately
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.