Now available is an exceptional opportunity in the heart of the city that offers a purchaser everything they are looking for in a practice. This offering is truly a rare find in the competitive Toronto market. Our client established this office approximately 40 years ago and has been loyally serving this highly desirable community since then.
Located on the corner of a very busy street, this second-floor unit has excellent exposure and is equipped with its own lift to ensure accessibility for all patients. The long-standing practice was moved to the current location 6 years ago providing a purchaser with the advantage of acquiring an established business with an almost brand-new facility. Our client is the owner of the building, and while it is not available for sale, they are willing to provide a purchaser with a secure and long-term lease of 15 years.
Our client is prepared to step back from the demands of ownership, however they still have a strong desire to continue practising dentistry and would like to be kept on as a part-time associate and to assist with the transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- A strong hygiene program, representing 30% of revenue
- Opportunity to expand a schedule to include evenings
- ~1,400 unique patients seen in the past 12 months
- 4 fully equipped ops, with a Pan and digital x-rays
- A secure, 15-year lease in Toronto
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Requested Practice Profiles will be provided on or before Friday, September 6, 2019 to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Webinar will be held at 7PM on Thursday, September 12, 2019. During the Webinar a virtual tour of the practice will be shared and participants can anonymously ask questions
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, September 15, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed to all qualified buyers, on or before Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, September 26, 2019
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to register for the webinar, please contact David Rourke, Sale Representative.