ROI Corporation is proud to represent this exceptional practice. Purchasing a practice of this calibre is a rare opportunity, as such, we will be handling inquiries from prospective buyers in a very specific manner.
On Wednesday, September 18th, we will be hosting an exclusive event (invitation only) where the details pertaining to the ownership, location and all sensitive financial information will be shared. This preview will be held at The Verity Club (111 Queen Street East, Toronto). There is ample parking available across the street. Registration will commence at 6:30pm with the presentation starting promptly at 6:45pm.
Interested buyers are required to follow a pre-screening and qualification process which is outlined below. Protecting our client’s confidentiality is paramount to us therefore, a Practice Profile for this clinic will not be distributed.
This practice has 4 dentists working a combined total of ~120 hours per week with our client personally working 41 hours/week and generating ~35% of gross revenue. There are 5 hygienists offering ~19.5 days of hygiene weekly. The clinic is open approximately 55 hours per week but closed on Saturdays, which provides additional opportunity to further expand the hours. Our client owns the real estate so the purchase of the real estate is an option. Otherwise a long-term lease will be offered with the option to purchase at a later date. Parking is available in the surrounding area. The office is well situated to transit as well. The practice has its own lab which is included in this sale.
The Pre-Screening Process:
- Upon receiving your request for more information, a credit application will be sent for your completion.
- Interested buyers will have a private one on one interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer and must bring this completed application with them.
- Those attending must also bring confirmation from their lender supporting their capability to qualify for financing at this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but can at least provide comfort in allowing us to know this transaction can be completed.
Highlights of this exceptional practice are as follows:
- Gross revenue is $3,279,600 and additional ~$290,000 for lab
- EBIDTA: ~ $700,000
- 80 new patients per month
- 5 hygienists producing 139 hours of hygiene per week
- 7 Operatories
- 4,000 square feet with a minimum 10-year lease + 2 additional 5-year renewals
- 70% of patients visit every 3-4 months
- 30% of patients visit every 6-9 months
- Over 10,000 patients attending the practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Qualified buyers will be provided with an Appraisal for key advisors and lender to review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our client is willing to stay for a mutually acceptable transition to ensure new owner’s success
To start the Pre-Screening Process, please complete the form below or contact email@example.com.