Southern Georgian Bay Area
Set your family, career, and life up with this practice and building acquisition. This is a stable, consistent, and rewarding practice. Rooted in this lovely community, our client has been servicing the patients for decades.
If a work and lifestyle balance is of interest, you can’t find a better practice. Enjoy, four seasons of Canada’s best recreation while earning well above average cashflow per year.
With 1,355 patients attending this practice in the last 12 months alone there is plenty of work for a dentist who is looking to expand their treatment offering.
The practice does not accept assignment and is only open Monday-Thursday.
Our client is retiring and looks forward to transitioning this practice into the new owner’s hands.
This listing allows the purchaser(s) to combine practice ownership with the purchase of the real estate which is always recommended by ROI Corporation. The beautiful building is for sale for the appraised value of $500,000.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- The operatories have lake views!
- No evening or weekend hours offered
- Plentiful, free parking
- 2 hygienists are employed at the practice
- Solo-dentist practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 10, 2019 for all qualified purchasers
- A Virtual Tour will be available to all pre-qualified purchasers that cannot attend the Open
- The Appraisal will be available to all qualified purchasers on or before Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- ROI Corporation will provide a free of charge service to prepare your offer in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Robert MacDonald, Sales Representative.