An exceptional opportunity to purchase an extremely high quality, patient focused practice.
This appealing practice will attract purchasers who value the opportunity to have both a successful and professionally fulfilling practice. The well-established practice has been a steadfast presence, serving the community for over 25 years. The current owner has devoted over a decade cultivating a strong patient base and an excellent hygiene program. The well-trained staff offers the opportunity for a smooth and positive transition.
The practice is in a retail plaza on a very busy major street corner. New residential development happening in the immediate area indicates sustained patient growth. The practice is primarily focused on performing hygiene and restorative treatment, resulting in a significant amount of specialty referrals going out each month. By keeping these referrals in house, the purchaser has an opportunity to significantly increase revenue.
The ~1,600 sq. ft. facility has four operatories and has been highly maintained, offering a modern and welcoming environment to patients for years to come. The practice is fully digital (x-rays, Pan and charting) and tech upgrades throughout help the practice operate at the highest level of efficiency and comfort.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- A strong hygiene program, representing 41% of revenue
- 2 hygienists each booked 4 days/week (8 days total hygiene/week)
- Open 4 days/week with only one evening (closed Fridays and weekends)
- Established staff are well trained and on proper contracts
- Predominantly non-assignment
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours to those that request one and have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Webinar will be held at 7PM on Thursday, November 28, 2019. During the Webinar a virtual tour of the practice will be shared and participants can anonymously ask questions
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, December 1, 2019
- The Appraisal will be distributed to all qualified buyers on or before Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 4PM
For more information about this practice or to register for the webinar, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.