This practice was previously listed in the fall of 2019 and was scheduled to close on March 16th. Due to the Pandemic shutdown on March 15th the original buyer was not prepared to move forward.
An exceptional opportunity to purchase an extremely high quality, conscientious and patient focused practice.
This appealing practice will attract purchasers who value the opportunity to have both a successful and professionally fulfilling practice. The well-established practice has been a steadfast presence, serving the community for over 25 years. The current owner has devoted over a decade cultivating a strong patient base and an excellent hygiene program. The well-trained staff offers the opportunity for a smooth and positive transition.
The practice is in a retail plaza on a very busy major street corner. New residential development happening in the immediate area indicates sustained patient growth. The practice is primarily focused on performing hygiene and restorative treatment, resulting in a significant amount of specialty referrals going out each month. By keeping these referrals in house, the purchaser has an opportunity to significantly increase revenue.
The ~1,600 sq. ft. facility has four operatories and has been immaculately maintained, offering a modern and welcoming environment to patients for years to come. The practice is fully digital (x-rays, Pan and charting) and tech upgrades throughout help the practice operate at the highest level of efficiency and comfort.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- A strong hygiene program, representing 41% of revenue
- 2 hygienists each booked 4 days/week (8 days total hygiene/week)
- Open 4 days/week with only one evening (closed Fridays and weekends)
- Established staff are well trained and on proper contracts
- Predominantly non-assignment
- Since reopening on June 30th our client has not returned to work for their 2 days/week of dentistry for personal reasons. The practice has operated with a fully booked hygiene schedule and 2 days/week with an associate
- While revenue has been reduced due to the decreased provider availability, patient attendance has been extremely strong with over 70% of the patient base attending the practice in the first 19 weeks since reopening and a booked-out schedule well in advance
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice